The seventh wave of the survey (7th wave)
- - Survey Date
- The survey was implemented on 31 January 2015.
- - Subjects for the Survey
The 2,384 individuals who were subjects of the JHPS sixth wave.
(Valid respondents: 2,358 individuals, and 26 individuals who did not respond to JHPS Sixth Wave but who wished to participate in the survey.)
- - Survey Method
- The survey was implemented by the drop-off pick-up (DOPU) method
- - Types of Questionnaires
- Two types of questionnaires that differed according to whether there was a spouse or not were used. And another questionnaire for spouse who married with respondent in the past year.
- - Collection rate
Of 2,358 individuals who were surveyed, 2,192 individuals responded the survey, and then the collection rate was 93.0%.
Six respondents who did not respond to the survey last year cooperated in the re-survey this year.
JHPS seventh wave responses
|Number of samples||2,384|
|Of which last respondent||2,192|
|Of which Revival||6|
*Recovery rate = (Completed－Revival) / Completed in last year × 100
■ 7th wave (JHPS2015) questionnaire PDF