The ninth wave of the survey (9th wave)
- - Survey Date
- The survey was implemented on 31 January 2017.
- - Subjects for the Survey
The 2,060 individuals who were subjects of the JHPS eighth wave.
(Valid respondents: 2,048 individuals, and 12 individuals who did not respond to JHPS Eighth Wave but who wished to participate in the survey.)
- - Survey Method
- The survey was implemented by the drop-off pick-up (DOPU) method
- - Types of Questionnaires
- Two types of questionnaires that differed according to whether there was a spouse or not were used. And another questionnaire for spouse who married with respondent in the past year.
- - Collection rate
Of 2,048 individuals who were surveyed, 1,882 individuals responded the survey, and then the collection rate was 91.9%.
Three respondents who did not respond to the survey last year cooperated in the survey this year.
JHPS ninth wave responses
|Number of samples||2,060|
|Of which last respondent||1,882|
|Of which Revival||3|
*Recovery rate = (Completed－Revival) / Completed in last year × 100
■ 9th wave (JHPS2017) questionnaire PDF