The tenth wave of the survey (10th wave)
- - Day for the Survey
- The survey was implemented on 31 January 2013.
- - Subjects for the Survey
The 3,888 individuals who were subjects of the KHPS ninth wave.
(valid respondent 3,877 individuals and 11 individuals who did not respond KHPS the ninth wave, but who indicate a wish to cooperate the survey.)
- - Survey Method
- The survey was implemented by the drop-off pick-up (DOPU) method
- - Types of Questionnaires
- Two types of questionnaires that differed according to whether there was a spouse or not were used. And another questionnaire for spouse who married with respondent in the past year.
- - Collection Rate
- Of 3,877 individuals who were surveyed, 3,877 individuals responded the survey, and then the collection rate was 91.7%. 11 respondents who did not respond to the survey last year cooperated the re-survey this year, and submitted the questionnaires.
KHPS Tenth Wave Responses
|Number of samples||3,888|
|Of which last respondent||3,557|
|Of which revival||11|
*Recovery rate (= ( (Completed－Revival ) / Completed in last year )×100)
■ the tenth wave (KHPS2013) Questionnaires PDF