The eleventh wave of the survey (11th wave)
- - Day for the Survey
- The survey was implemented on 31 January 2014.
- - Subjects for the Survey
The 3,587 individuals who were subjects of the KHPS tenth wave.
(valid respondent 3,568 individuals and 19 individuals who did not respond KHPS the tenth wave, but who indicate a wish to cooperate the survey.)
- - Survey Method
- The survey was implemented by the drop-off pick-up (DOPU) method
- - Types of Questionnaires
- Two types of questionnaires that differed according to whether there was a spouse or not were used. And another questionnaire for spouse who married with respondent in the past year.
- - Collection Rate
- Of 3,568 individuals who were surveyed, 3,305 individuals responded the survey, and then the collection rate was 92.6%. 7 respondents who did not respond to the survey last year cooperated the re-survey this year, and submitted the questionnaires.
KHPS Eleventh Wave Responses
|Number of samples||3,587|
|Of which last respondent||3,305|
|Of which revival||7|
*Recovery rate (= ( (Completed－Revival ) / Completed in last year )×100)
■ eleventh wave (KHPS2014) Questionnaires PDF