The twelfth wave of the survey (12th wave)
- - Day for the Survey
- The survey was implemented on 31 January 2015.
- - Subjects for the Survey
The 3,353 individuals who were subjects of the KHPS eleventh wave.
(valid respondent 3,312 individuals and 41 individuals who did not respond KHPS the eleventh wave, but who indicate a wish to cooperate the survey.)
- - Survey Method
The survey was implemented by the drop-off pick-up (DOPU) method
- - Types of Questionnaires
- Two types of questionnaires that differed according to whether there was a spouse or not were used. And another questionnaire for spouse who married with respondent in the past year.
- - Collection Rate
- Of 3,312 individuals who were surveyed, 3,108 individuals responded the survey, and then the collection rate was 93.8%. 16 respondents who did not respond to the survey last year cooperated the re-survey this year, and submitted the questionnaires.
KHPS Twelfth Wave Responses
|Number of samples||3,353|
|Of which last respondent||3,108|
|Of which revival||16|
*Recovery rate (= ( (Completed－Revival) / Completed in last year )×100)
■ twelfth wave (KHPS2015) Questionnaires PDF