The thirteenth wave of the survey (13th wave)
- - Day for the Survey
- The survey was implemented on 31 January 2016.
- - Subjects for the Survey
The 3,152 individuals who were subjects of the KHPS twelfth wave.
(valid respondent 3,124 individuals and 28 individuals who did not respond KHPS the twelfth wave, but who indicate a wish to cooperate the survey.)
- - Survey Method
- The survey was implemented by the drop-off pick-up (DOPU) method
- - Types of Questionnaires
- Two types of questionnaires that differed according to whether there was a spouse or not were used. And another questionnaire for spouse who married with respondent in the past year.
- - Collection Rate
- Of 3,124 individuals who were surveyed, 2,935 individuals responded the survey, and then the collection rate was 94.0%. 10 respondents who did not respond to the survey last year cooperated the re-survey this year, and submitted the questionnaires.
KHPS Thirteen Wave Responses
|Number of samples||3,152|
|Of which last respondent||2,935|
|Of which revival||10|
*Recovery rate (= ( (Completed－Revival ) / Completed in last year )×100)
■ thirteenth wave (KHPS2016) Questionnaires PDF