The fourteenth wave of the survey (14th wave)
- - Day for the Survey
- The survey was implemented on 31 January 2017.
- - Subjects for the Survey
The 2,970 individuals who were subjects of the KHPS thirteenth wave.
(valid respondent 2,945 individuals and 25 individuals who did not respond KHPS the thirteenth wave, but who indicate a wish to cooperate the survey.)
- - Survey Method
- The survey was implemented by the drop-off pick-up (DOPU) method
- - Types of Questionnaires
- Two types of questionnaires that differed according to whether there was a spouse or not were used. And another questionnaire for spouse who married with respondent in the past year.
- - Collection Rate
- Of 2,945 individuals who were surveyed, 2,729 individuals responded the survey, and then the collection rate was 92.7%. 12 respondents who did not respond to the survey last year cooperated in the survey this year, and submitted the questionnaires.
KHPS Fourteenth Wave Responses
|Number of samples||2,970|
|Of which last respondent||2,729|
|Of which revival||12|
*Recovery rate (= ( (Completed－Revival ) / Completed in last year )×100)
■ fourteenth wave (KHPS2017) Questionnaires PDF