The fifteenth wave of the survey (15th wave)
- - Day for the Survey
- The survey was implemented on 31 January 2018.
- - Subjects for the Survey
The 2,769 individuals who were subjects of the KHPS fourteenth wave.
(valid respondent 2,741 individuals and 28 individuals who did not respond KHPS the fourteenth wave, but who indicate a wish to cooperate the survey.)
- - Survey Method
- The survey was implemented by the drop-off pick-up (DOPU) method
- - Types of Questionnaires
- Two types of questionnaires that differed according to whether there was a spouse or not were used. And another questionnaire for spouse who married with respondent in the past year.
- - Collection Rate
- Of 2,741 individuals who were surveyed, 2,535 individuals responded the survey, and then the collection rate was 93.0%. 14 respondents who did not respond to the survey last year cooperated in the survey this year, and submitted the questionnaires.
KHPS Fifteenth Wave Responses
|Number of samples||2,769|
|Of which last respondent||2,535|
|Of which revival||14|
*Recovery rate (= ( (Completed－Revival ) / Completed in last year )×100)
■ fifteenth wave (KHPS2018) Questionnaires PDF