The sixteenth wave of the survey (16th wave)
- - Day for the Survey
- The survey was implemented on 31 January 2019.
- - Subjects for the Survey
The 2,572 individuals who were subjects of the KHPS fifteenth wave.
(valid respondent 2,549 individuals and 23 individuals who did not respond KHPS the fifteenth wave, but who indicate a wish to cooperate the survey.)
- - Survey Method
- The survey was implemented by the drop-off pick-up (DOPU) method
- - Types of Questionnaires
- Two types of questionnaires that differed according to whether there was a spouse or not were used. And another questionnaire for spouse who married with respondent in the past year.
- - Collection Rate
Of 2,549 individuals who were surveyed, 2,370 individuals responded the survey, and then the collection rate was 93.0%.
8 respondents who did not respond to the survey last year cooperated in the survey this year, and submitted the questionnaires.
KHPS Sixteenth Wave Responses
|Number of samples||2,572|
|Of which last respondent||2,370|
|Of which revival||8|
*Recovery rate (= ( (Completed－Revival ) / Completed in last year )×100)
■ sixteenth wave (KHPS2019) Questionnaires PDF